Wednesday, June 07, 2006

THE SHADOW PEOPLE

I have been in the field of UFO research since I was a small child. I attended my first UFO-symposium NICAP in the '60s. My name is Christopher Montgomery.

I knew there were risks involved in this line of research. I knew this from personal experience. I am followed wherever I go (just ask my friends who are with me at the time). My phones are tapped (just ask my contacts) One guy was so rude, that he had the nerve to clear his throat while I was in the middle of an important phone conversation. I was speaking with an editor friend of mine at the time (whose name I will not mention). She still remembers the experience vividly.

The shadow people. They try to disrupt and/or monitor the free flow of information! I romance the idea that they are doing this to discourage those who research and investigate UFOs and alien contact.

What is their objective? Perhaps they want us give up and close down our operations. But it may be something simple. Let's just say that they're bumbling idiots who don't know what the hell they are doing!

America. A country where the right to privacy is a God-given, Constitutional right! So is free speech. Ask me what I think of wiretapping in the wake of 911? I have no problem with it IF it wasn't for the fact that there will always be those who abuse their power and authority.

So why don't these shadow figures come out of the closet?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris

I am glad to see the blog and the other UFORC site. I found informant news first but these sights have the non-sense taken out.

As to bad experiences that might be a shadow people act. All my contacts since childhood have been good.

Great and Thanks for the articles.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a recent visit by these shadow people.

I am a positive UFO advocate and contactee. On June 29th, 2006 a black helicopter with no markings with a very strange two prong device on it's belly similar to twin 50's hovered over my house for 10 minutes while hiding in very low fog. I took four photos of the helicopter. The very next night another came back in the dark but a UFO intervened and this helicopter took off as fast as it came.

The next morning 1 of 5 animals started vomiting anti-biotics, I.V. fluids, anti-vomit meds and forced food were administered. 12 hours later another cat became ill and died the foloowing day another died until the 5th when 5 cats had expired from intense vomiting, etc... This would be a strange case if the cats were the only ones too become ill but I myself became ill from the same problem. I suffered vomiting, fever, malaise and recovered after being visited on the 3rd of July. Now 5 week later 2 surviving cats have developed lesions at the same exact time, these cats were away from this helicopter at the time. All vets have said what happened is not possible unless we were exposed to something from an external source which we were.

Me and my family exhibited signs of radiation poisoning.

America is a dirty country and this is what they are doing to all citizens of the world.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home